Her kan du skrive en melding som vil vises for alle på KristenDate.no.
Skriv Skriv her Skriv i megafonen

Forum > Fritid > Debatt

Anonym
Opprettet 26.07.2021 av Anonym.
OL i Tokyo åpner med den ateistiske nasjonalsangen "Imagine"

John Legend, Keith Urban, and Angélique Kidjo led a version of John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s utopian anthem “Imagine” at the Tokyo Olympics, which featured Legend, whose net worth is an estimated $75 million, belting out the line “imagine no possessions.”

This is the dream of all God-rejecting Liberals everywhere, to live in a world unencumbered by the perfect, righteous and holy God who will hold them accountable, and instead invite you to 'imagine' a a place where there is no hope of Heaven. That place is called Hell in the Bible, and you better pray that the imagination portrayed in that song does not come true for you. So after 17 months of a global pandemic, the whole world is coming together to imagine living without God.

"And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart." Jeremiah 18:12 (KJB)

In your King James Bible, the word 'imagination' appears 14 times, and in every one of those times it points to the wickedness and evil of the unregenerate human heart. I wonder if John Lennon knew that when he wrote the anti-God atheist national anthem 'Imagine'? Fun fact, your Not Inspired Version NIV bible removes all 14 instances of the word 'imagination', providing only 2 spots with the word 'imagination', not matching the King James, and floundering in watered-down meaninglessness.

"Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Livin' for today
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one"

Kilde: https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/tokyo-olympics-open-in-japan-with-celebrities-singing-atheist-national-anthem-imagine-inviting-people-to-live-world-without-god/

Svar på innlegg

Ingen svar for øyeblikket.
Her kan du skrive en melding som vil vises for alle på KristenDate.no.
Skriv Skriv her Skriv i megafonen
annonseRadio 3:16