Her kan du skrive en melding som vil vises for alle på KristenDate.no.
Skriv Skriv her Skriv i megafonen

Forum > Religion og tro > Debatt

chrisso577
Opprettet 26.05.2017 av chrisso577, mann, 27 år, Rogaland.
versåsnill å les !!!
THE SCRIPTURES DEFINE THE LACK OF BIBLICAL KNOWLEDGE AS THE ULTIMATE REJECTION OF GOD! To be defined and acknowledged as bible believing Christian we must first understand what is required and expected of us to receive that title.. So many professing Christians have been lured into a false sense of eternal security by believing that belief alone is enough to save a soul, if that were true then God would not have commanded that "his people" study "his word" in order to be approved by God himself
eg kopierte detta fra facebook veggen til en venn av meg.. ka tenke folk om de? må ta resten av innlegge i kommentar feltet siden de er for langt.. :)

Svar på innlegg

chrisso577
#1. Postet 26.05.2017 av chrisso577
2 Timothy 2:15. The definition of the word approve in the context of this scripture translates as Gods blessing, his acceptance, endorsement, seal of approval and validation. approve?'pru?v/Submit verb past tense: approved; past participle: approved 1. officially agree to or accept as satisfactory. synonyms: accept, agree to, consent to, assent to, acquiesce in, concur in, accede to, give one's blessing to, bless, give one's seal/stamp of approval to, rubber-stamp, say yes to; ratify, sanction, endorse, authorize, mandate, license, warrant, validate, pass; confirm, support, This enables us to discern that ANY professing Christian who fails to study the book of salvation will be rejected on the day of judgment and Christ himself prophesied that those same souls will also be judged by the very word which they rejected. Christ is [both] the living and literal word of God John 1:14 - James 1:21 - Revelation 1:9, therefore rejecting his word also amounts to rejecting him!! John 12:48 He that [rejects me], and receives not my words, has one that [judges him]: the WORD that [I] have spoken, [IT] shall judge him in the [last day]. This is so because the failure of "any" professing Christian to "ADEQUATELY" study the word of God in the manner in which God requires is deemed by the very definition as "REBELLION" and which is also defined by God as being [equal] to the sins of witchcraft, iniquity and idolatry which are all punishable by death.. 1 Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is [as] the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou has [rejected the word] of the Lord, he has [also rejected thee] from being king. It is a biblical fact that the failure to adequately study the scriptures will result in rejection by God.. It is also an important fact that in order to know God, we [must] also know his word, if we don't know his word then we subsequently don't know him!! God makes it absolutely clear that it is HIS OWN PEOPLE who are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6 MY PEOPLE are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, Christ himself defined professing believers as falling into two categories which he describes as those who hear his words and comply with his commands, and those who hear his words and do not.. The first have a solid foundation [biblical knowledge] and the second have a weak foundation [lack of biblical knowledge].. Luke 6:46-49 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? Whosoever comes to me, and hears my sayings, and does them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. But he that hears, and does not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great. The good news is that if we seek the knowledge of God in sincerity and truth then we can pray and ask for the spirit of wisdom, it is promised that if we seek with all our heart then God will reward us!! James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that gives to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that comes to God must believe that he is, and that he is a "rewarder" of them that diligently seek him. It's never too late to seek the truth while we have the breath to do so!! Matthew 7:7-8 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asks receives; and he that seeks finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened. ka tenke dåkke om detta?
chrisso577
#2. Postet 26.05.2017 av chrisso577
sjøl så tenke eg at å lesa bibelen ofte å og lese hele bibelen å ikke bare de som klør i ørene er viktig for å vokse åndelig etter vi er født på ny osv... så tenker bibel lesning kommer naturligt når du er født på ny i ånden :) viss du holder på å bli lunka eller faller fra så skynd deg å søk tilbkae til Gud i bønn å og slå opp i bibelen å les litt hver dag :) ønsker alle en go kveld videre å Guds fred :) Gud elsker alle men er viktig å huske på at vi og må gjøre noe ;) dont be afraid just come as u are and be honest and pray for forgiveness and come to God and Jesus because he loves u <3
solfrid
#3. Postet 29.05.2017 av solfrid
SKRIV NORSK.
Anonym
#4. Postet 31.05.2017 av Anonym

Ja helt enig med deg Chriss, be om kunnskap og visdom fra den Hellige Ånd og la Jeshua hjelpe oss i Ordet! vi trenger Ordet og Bibel studie! Vi må være sultene og tørste i Ordet og sannheten! Å søk sannhet og visom i alt Bibelen taler om! ja alt! Hans Ord sier en plass i Bibelen at, Mitt folk går til grunne for de har ingen kunnskap!

Elsker og lese det du deler med oss her Chriss, fortsett å søk sannhet og kunnskap! Gud Velsigne deg høyt min kjære bror!

Her kan du skrive en melding som vil vises for alle på KristenDate.no.
Skriv Skriv her Skriv i megafonen
annonseRadio 3:16